Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FYI

So, since I have started this blog I have found that I don't always have time to respond to my email as quickly as I would like, and so I feel bad for those who are waiting for files and it takes me a few days for me to get them to you.  So to help out  a little bit, I have added my PDF files to the file section of the Yahoo Primary Music group.  If you are a member of that group this should help out a lot, then you can just get the files when ever you need them.  What I would really like to do is set up a full website that files can just be downloaded from there, but until I do I hope this helps some of you.  You are still welcome to email me to get the files, and I will do my best to get them to you as soon as I can.  The files that are in the yahoo files are called:  "The family if of God complete.pdf", "How Firm A Foundation1.pdf" and "My Eternal Family.pdf".

And also I have found that when you pull them up, it starts a slide show, but if you just hit escape then you should be able to view and print the file.  

3 comments:

Liz said...

Shari, I've got a question for you. Where and how do you get your visuals for the songs? I can tell that some come from the Friend..but how do you get them without the words from the stories? I am clueless! :)

Shari said...

I get most of the visuals from the clip art section of sugardoodle.net I am sure that they get most of their stuff from the friend and church magazines.

Colleen said...

This is also one of my all time favorite primary songs and I plan on teaching it the last week of March. We will sing it for Easter.

I would be very interested in the 2nd verse. The visuals for the first verse are wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to do this.