Sunday, January 4, 2009

2nd 3rd, & 4th Verses of A family is of God - Soon

So, I taught the 1st verse of this song in primary today, and after teaching it I have decided to teach the rest of the song. I still may do my original plan for the program, but am just starting to think that you need all of the verses to get the whole concept of the song. So I will work on the rest of the verses, I know a lot of you have requested them. I will do my best to get them done by next Sunday. I can't promise, life gets pretty crazy around here, but I will try my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi-

If you could send me the 2,3 and 4th verse I would really appreciate it. You already emailed me the first. I would also love to get "how firm a foundation." You have done a great job putting these together. Thanks for sharing with us!

Sarah Pack
ser0408@hotmail.com