Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Family is of God" File

Has everyone who requested this file received it yet? I think I replied to all of my emails but I am not sure. Please let me know if you don't have it yet. I am sure a lot of you would want them for primary tomorrow if you were planning on using them.

I did have one comment saying that they didn't have a problem printing. So try this, but I don't mind emailing the files if you still want them.

La Yen said...
I was able to print just fine--I clicked on each image to enlarge it, then saved to my computer, then printed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a ton of time you have put in on others behalf! Thank you so much! I love your !!!!!flipcharts!!!! And my computer will print them. Will you be doing other verses to The Family is of God? Thanks Again. Jacquelyn my email is hurleysj@msn.com

Barb said...

You have put so much time into these - what great pictures too! I love the video you put together too! I just got called to be the chorister for my ward - would you be willing to send the files for The Family is of God, and also How Firm a Foundation! I would surely appreciate it! Thanks so much!
barbjo93@frontiernet.net

rachael said...

I'd like your file if it's still available :)
rachaelstamps at gmail.com